Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 days With Friends




A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24  

  This has been my life verse for as long as I can remember. I love people and from the time I was very young thought everyone I met was my friend. In the next 31 days I am excited to share with you some of the amazing people God has given to me for real friends. (not just people I met in the grocery store or said hello to while I was jogging) These are forever friends that have impacted my life in ways I could never have imagined. It is my prayer that as you meet them, you will learn some things about friendship and how to be a friend as well as begin to notice that all around you are glimpses into the heart of God. He uses people to do his work on earth, and I know He has a plan and a purpose for you as well.

FLOOD YOUR LIFE:

    5 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a wonderful idea Amy! You are so sweet to write about your friends and how they have encouraged you through life and in the Lord. We should all do this more often

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thanks Darla. I really appreciate all your comments. Could you send me your blog address. I can't seem to find it and I always loved reading yours. :)

        Delete
    3. I love this! The older i get, the more my friends mean to me. Thank you for this.

      ReplyDelete